Skip to main content
April 2 2018

     Today in class, my group and I browsed a website called "Killer Tracks" which "produces and licenses production music for use in film, television, advertising and interactive media." The website was very easy to navigate as it had a drop down menu with several genres of music. My group and I listened to the options under action and thriller music and found some good fits for our film opener. 

     Unfortunately I can not include the music here because the website requires a username and password that only my teacher has. In reference to my last blog posts, I can not use the music from the Spotify playlist because that would be illegal without permission from the artist. I knew this before, but it honestly escaped my mind in the midst of planning everything else for the project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 14 2018 Here is the final product! We are officially finished. Thanks for coming along this journey with me. Until next time, Rachel Rachel's film opening
April 13 2018 Well, the end has come! Attached is my CCR link which summarizes my project and the thought process going into it. I hope it gives a better idea at the reasoning behind each decision and explains the backstory of the film opening. Thank you to my group members- Jonathan Galante, Jacob Katz, and Sebastian Vargas for helping create a great project. Enjoy!!!! Rachel's CCR
March 29 2018      Today I was experimenting with iMovie and discovered a lot of options I didn't know existed. For example, my group and I can upload a voice memo to our film opening if we don't like any of the songs from the Spotify playlist. I found a website that has tons of tricks and hints on how to spruce up a project, so I am going to spend more time browsing through it before we finish editing. https://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/20-useful-imovie-tricks-beef-your-imovie-skills.html