April 5 2018
My class did a second critique discussion today to get our peers' final input. I personally thought it was more effective than the first time I showed my classmates my project because I had much more to show them this time. The first critique session was pretty early on, so I didn't have too much to share besides the main idea/vision of the film opening and how my blog was coming along. Still, both sessions were helpful because it gave each group member a chance to get the honest opinion of our unbiased classmates.
The commentary included a website called "Purple Planet Music" for reliable, royalty free music. I showed the website to my group and we thought it was in our best interest to use that website instead of "Killer Tracks," since we didn't need a username or password for it. Although I liked "Killer Tracks," it's too risky to use if my group can't have easy access to the site.
Lastly, my group discussed what we wanted to include in our CCR because it is due next week. We understand our CCR's do not need to correlate word for word, but still want to make sure they are on the same track and make sense when viewing them as a whole.
My class did a second critique discussion today to get our peers' final input. I personally thought it was more effective than the first time I showed my classmates my project because I had much more to show them this time. The first critique session was pretty early on, so I didn't have too much to share besides the main idea/vision of the film opening and how my blog was coming along. Still, both sessions were helpful because it gave each group member a chance to get the honest opinion of our unbiased classmates.
The commentary included a website called "Purple Planet Music" for reliable, royalty free music. I showed the website to my group and we thought it was in our best interest to use that website instead of "Killer Tracks," since we didn't need a username or password for it. Although I liked "Killer Tracks," it's too risky to use if my group can't have easy access to the site.
Lastly, my group discussed what we wanted to include in our CCR because it is due next week. We understand our CCR's do not need to correlate word for word, but still want to make sure they are on the same track and make sense when viewing them as a whole.
Comments
Post a Comment