March 1 2018
Today I will begin my blog which will include my thought process from start to finish on my AICE Media project. My group of four and I have decided to do a film opener as oppose to a magazine spread. I feel a film opening will allow more creativity and flexibility in its content. I personally enjoy drama films and would like to end our opening with a cliff hanger that would make the audience want to watch the entire movie. It will be up to my group and I to decide where we want to film, what shots would be most effective, and if we want to act or find others to.
The main thing I am unsure about at this point is what cameras we will use to ensure good quality and make the shots look professional. I think a drone shot would be awesome because not many students will have access to one, and it is an important shot if we want our audience to have a bird's eye view. This weekend, my group and I will construct a rough draft of the story board to make our vision come to life.
Today I will begin my blog which will include my thought process from start to finish on my AICE Media project. My group of four and I have decided to do a film opener as oppose to a magazine spread. I feel a film opening will allow more creativity and flexibility in its content. I personally enjoy drama films and would like to end our opening with a cliff hanger that would make the audience want to watch the entire movie. It will be up to my group and I to decide where we want to film, what shots would be most effective, and if we want to act or find others to.
The main thing I am unsure about at this point is what cameras we will use to ensure good quality and make the shots look professional. I think a drone shot would be awesome because not many students will have access to one, and it is an important shot if we want our audience to have a bird's eye view. This weekend, my group and I will construct a rough draft of the story board to make our vision come to life.
Comments
Post a Comment