March 2 2018
Earlier today I spoke to my friend about her usage of a drone in her media project last year. She told me it was her group mate's drone so I don't think my group can use it for our film opening unless the owner is with us. If anything, we will have high-angle shots just not as intense as filming with a drone would be. I am willing to stand on tables or a ladder if needed, because I am sure my group will want a few shots from above.
Being the only girl in my group, I am hoping the boys will be open to genres beside sci-fi or horror. I don't want our genre to be a romance film, but I also want to stay away from gory scenes that I wouldn't watch myself. This will have to be further discussed.
As of right now, my group has agreed to edit our film opening on iMovie because it has been successful in every other project we have edited in class this year. I like iMovie because it is easy to navigate and doesn't crash or glitch in the middle of using the app.
Earlier today I spoke to my friend about her usage of a drone in her media project last year. She told me it was her group mate's drone so I don't think my group can use it for our film opening unless the owner is with us. If anything, we will have high-angle shots just not as intense as filming with a drone would be. I am willing to stand on tables or a ladder if needed, because I am sure my group will want a few shots from above.
Being the only girl in my group, I am hoping the boys will be open to genres beside sci-fi or horror. I don't want our genre to be a romance film, but I also want to stay away from gory scenes that I wouldn't watch myself. This will have to be further discussed.
As of right now, my group has agreed to edit our film opening on iMovie because it has been successful in every other project we have edited in class this year. I like iMovie because it is easy to navigate and doesn't crash or glitch in the middle of using the app.
Comments
Post a Comment