March 25 2018
Honestly, my group and I have not done much this past week because of spring break. However I have compiled a playlist of songs on Spotify that have potential in our film opening. Less than half of the songs have lyrics, which serves a purpose. Our group agrees that lyrics take away from the tension, and a suspenseful beat is far more effective in creating the mood of a scene. There is rarely lyrics in the songs in films, apart from the trailer.
According to my research a suspenseful beat is usually made by a drum. However, there are several other beats that allude to a mysterious tone along with other instruments. I have attached the link to the playlist to this blog post, however I know I need permission to use the songs if my group decides to.
https://open.spotify.com/user/varesesarabanderecords/playlist/2Hn3VYQ6vt8BNA7nIYGm3O
Honestly, my group and I have not done much this past week because of spring break. However I have compiled a playlist of songs on Spotify that have potential in our film opening. Less than half of the songs have lyrics, which serves a purpose. Our group agrees that lyrics take away from the tension, and a suspenseful beat is far more effective in creating the mood of a scene. There is rarely lyrics in the songs in films, apart from the trailer.
According to my research a suspenseful beat is usually made by a drum. However, there are several other beats that allude to a mysterious tone along with other instruments. I have attached the link to the playlist to this blog post, however I know I need permission to use the songs if my group decides to.
https://open.spotify.com/user/varesesarabanderecords/playlist/2Hn3VYQ6vt8BNA7nIYGm3O
Comments
Post a Comment