March 23 2018
My group and I haven’t done much today because it’s spring break, and we are not all in town to film. It’s allowed each one of us to separately brainstorm new ideas to share with one another next time we meet.
I am aiming to watch a few action films over break to gain more inspiration from popular movies. Since we’re filming those segments last, it’s a good last opportunity to see what works and what doesn’t. I currently have a cold so my group may have to film certain parts without me, such as the ending of the opening where they discuss the sick game they’re trying to allude to the audience. Although I want to be there, I trust their judgment as we have all discussed this scene several times in and outside of class.
We are still working on a name for the “game,” one that is intimidating but not corny. A lot of names in movies are too cliché and leave nothing up for interpretation. For example, obviously “The Killing Game” involves killing people. My group wants the motives of the “players” to be mysterious while still giving off a sufficient amount of information to the audience.
Comments
Post a Comment